As usual, I fired up Firefox and went to google.com.ar (yes, I’m from Argentina, but that was pretty obvious already). My wife noticed something weird with the Google Logo for this “Special” Day: It says Googe! That doesn’t sound as the slang for Love in some obscure american dialect. SOunds more like an artistic mistake. Actually, I think the “L” is there, but it’s just very badly designed.
Anyway, take a look at the logo. It’s there on www.google.com – But, as soon as this day is over they’re gonna replace it with the standard Google Logo, that’s why I saved the St. Valentin’s 2007 Logo without “L” here.
Yes. I know. This has nothing to do with consulting, Linux, programming… but what the hell!
- Foros GNU/Buanzo usando PHPBB rc2
- … y el zurdito al final no fue!!!
- Como detectar si tu ISP modifica tus paquetes
- El ACP Abusa de Sourceforge
- Fibertel: Continúa la Batalla :P