The whole idea is similar to what gpgAuth currently offers, but implemented directly into Apache as a feature of mod_openpgp. Kyle Huff, author of gpgAuth and FireGPG’s gpgAuth implementation, is helping a lot with the ideas behind it. I’ll be posting all the details in the official Enigform / mod_openpgp forum.
- Enigform for Apache: mod_auth_openpgp
- Encryption mechanism for HTTP
- I need feedback/ideas for one mod_auth_openpgp issue
- OpenPGP Signing of HTTP POST – Introducing Enigform
- Enigform and mod_auth_openpgp news report.