Enigform / mod_openpgp is an OpenPGP enhancement for HTTP session management and request signing/verification. Would you like to see support for it on phpBB, wordpress or a wiki system like pmWiki, or would you rather create a from-ground-zero Enigform-enabled DEMO website? – This is an OWASP Endorsed project.
Disccusion is on this forum thread:
- NEWS: Encryption of HTTP using OpenPGP
- Encryption mechanism for HTTP
- mod_auth_openpgp ALPHA released
- I need feedback/ideas for one mod_auth_openpgp issue
- CIO de tobesecurity.com hace spam – Juan Baby